For over three decades, Quantum Leaps’ principals have catalyzed strategic initiatives and created transformational solutions to fuel women’s enterprise development around the globe. We generate knowledge, provide advocacy training, transform policies, build entrepreneurial capacity, create jobs and grow economies.
Knowledge is foundational. We tailor Quantum’s solutions to geographical and cultural contexts, and ensure that our engagement is a multiplier for local, state, national or regional stakeholders across the entrepreneurial ecosystem.
- Conduct action research to make the business and economic case for women’s enterprise development, and measure progress with a Scorecard
- Map women entrepreneurial ecosystems to identify strengths, gaps and obstacles, and develop Roadmaps to 2030 aligned with UN Sustainability Development Goals
- Create tailored policy and program recommendations for cities, countries and regions
Strategically-aligned interventions to national policy structures are a foundation piece for changes of consequence and economic growth.
- Train women’s business association partners and other stakeholders on advocacy and public policy
- Promote women’s economic impact with data, a persuasive business case, and evidence-based policy and program recommendations
- Help partners overcome policymaker resistance using Change Management and Maturity Model methodologies
Interventions enhance the efficiency of the entrepreneurial ecosystem, as well as the capabilities of women operating within it.
- Train women-owned firms to scale, enter non-traditional sectors, move up the value chain, and become more competitive
- Facilitate Access to Markets and Access to Finance, including Mobile Finance
- Develop Mobile Training solutions
- Connect national procurement needs with scalable, women-owned firms
- Promote knowledge sharing and best practices through face-to-face and virtual exchanges, at national, regional and global levels
Our incubation program nurtures strategic initiatives that can either be integrated into Quantum Leaps’ existing framework, or spun off into new organizations.
- Incubate initiatives that link women entrepreneurs with high-growth opportunities
- Build networks of global partners to increase women’s participation in such areas as innovation, the green economy, and international trade
- Launch the FutureForward innovation initiative, a multi-year platform of action-oriented research, thought leadership, knowledge-building forums, partnership development, awareness raising, advocacy and policymaking.